Paparazzi Accessories has the latest and hottest looks … but with Fashion Fix, we can provide you with an all matched look to take your accessory game to the next level. You can wear a preselected set of accessories all together or separately to pull off the look you desire. You can dress them up or dress them down, it all depends on you.
Here is how it works – Every month, on the 5th of the month, I will have exclusive access to these fabulous sets of accessories. But approximately 8-10 days prior to the 5th of the month, I will have received a sneak peak package of these beauties. I will post these on my Facebook page to allow you to get a glimpse of them. And you will also get the opportunity to pre-order the sets that you like. On the night of the 4th of each month, at 11:59 pm, I will be cued up and ready to place my order for that month’s Fashion Fix accessories. There is never a guarantee to get all of the pieces that I may want to order, but I will always do my best to get you what you want. There have been times when Fashion Fix items have SOLD OUT in less than 20 MINUTES on the release date. So DON’T HESITATE, if you want to pre-order a set or two or even one of the individual pieces, I will include you in my order on the 5th.
Each full set will include a necklace (with earrings), a bracelet, an extra pair of earrings, and either a ring or an extra bracelet. The cost of the set is $20 (plus tax and shipping) … but any of the pieces may be purchased separately at $5 each (plus tax and shipping).
Here’s a guide about the 5 different looks in the Fashion Fix:
- Fiercely 5th Avenue – Sleek, metallic designs like those seen on the streets of New York. Strong, edgy yet incredibly versatile with that professional, timeless, classy look. May appeal to those who shop at Banana Republic, Chico’s, Kohls and White House/Black Market.
- Sunset Sightings – Drastic designs, bold colors and funky combinations easily seen on young Hollywood icons or the pages of People magazine. May appeal to those shopping at H&M, Charlotte Russe or Wet Seal.
- Simply Santa Fe – Vibrant colors of the Southwest desert featuring indigenous patterns and natural looking stones are what this look is all about. This look may appeal to those who shop at Buckle or PacSun.
- Magnificent Musings – Inspired by the Magnificent Mile in Chicago, this look takes on classic trends with urban elements. May appeal to those who shop at Express or Forever 21.
- Glimpses of Malibu – Added colors and a more feminine touch than Fiercely 5th Avenue, Glimpses of Malibu takes on the styles of Malibu, CA. Featuring fun, livable fashion with an upscale flair, this look uses tamer hues offering a laid back vibe. This look may appeal to shoppers of Old Navy, Gap, Maurice’s.